All group visits to Affandi Museum must be booked in advance. This enables us to schedule groups throughout the day, thereby avoiding overcrowding.
Special rate for the student groups up to 100 persons and free entry for guide and teachers or lecturers.
Group Entry Guidelines
- The group must arrive at the Museum timely. When there is a delay, the Museum must be notified on +62 274 562593.
- When the visit must be canceled or the visit schedule must be changed, prior warning must be given to the Museum.
- No food or drink allowed in the room
- No photographs allowed in the room
- Do not come too close or touch the paintings
- Our guide would help your groups to explain about Affandi Museum and answer any question you may ask.
Phone./Fax. +62 274 562593
From 9 a.m to 4 p.m
Monday to Saturday unless on National holidays.